1. NO PURCHASE OR ONLINE ACCESS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- One prize per person or e-mail address. Users who submit multiple entries will be disqualified from the sweepstakes. The A Foreign Affair " Romance Trip" Giveaway begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time ("E.T.") on April 12, 2004 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. E.T.on July 1st, 2004.
- The Giveaway is open to any person who is at least 18 years of age and is a holder of, or eligible to obtain, an International Travel Passport. Employees, officers, and directors of A Foreign Affair, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent, and those living in their same households) are NOT eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Any and all further reference to A Foreign Affair is understood to include their affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate families. By entering the Giveaway or participating in any Giveaway or prize-related activity, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless A Foreign Affair, their affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any injury, loss or damages of any kind that may arise out of participation in the Giveaway or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges (A Foreign Affair), which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations apply. Multiple entries online and/or by mail disqualify users who enter more than once during Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER
- One entry per person. To enter the Giveaway, you must mail an original A Foreign Affair, the movie, ticket stub, along with your first and last name, valid address, city, state, zip code, phone number and your e-mail address. Ticket stubs should be mailed to: A Foreign Affair, "Romance Trip" Giveaway, 7227 N. 16th St, Suite 240, Phoenix, AZ 85020 All entries must be received by July 1st, 2004. Participants may also enter the Giveaway by legibly printing their first and last name, address, city, state, zip code and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3 inch x 5 inch card and mailing it to: A Foreign Affair, "Romance Trip" Giveaway, 7227 N. 16th St, Suite 240, Phoenix, AZ 85020. Partcipants may also enter the contest via promtial activites in conjunction with various media outlets such as radio and TV stations, to be announced. Participants may submit only one entry during the Giveaway. All entries must be postmarked no later than July 1st, 2004 and received by JUly 10th, 2004. More than one entry from any person with the same street address or e-mail address, whether online or by mail, will void all entries from that person for this Giveaway. No photocopies, reproductions or facsimiles allowed. A Foreign Affair is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail. All entries become the sole property of A Foreign Affair and none will be returned. Entries submitted online will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. If the potentially winning entry is an online or other computer entry, potential winner must provide A Foreign Affair with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry.
4. GIVEAWAY DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Potential winners will be selected in a randomized drawing, from all eligible entries received. The Giveaway winner drawing will be held on or about July 15, 2004, by A Foreign Affair. A Foreign Affair reserves the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or greater value for prizes that become unavailable. Potential winner will be sent their prize-winning notification via electronic mail (e-mail), if applicable, and notification will be confirmed by postal mail. Winners have ten (10) days from receipt of winning notification to claim his/her prize by completing, signing, notarizing, and returning the prize Affidavit of Eligibility Release, Liability Release, Giveaway Rules and, where lawful, Publicity Release forms, or an alternate winner will be selected. A Foreign Affair reserves the right to extend this ten day period to another specified time to accommodate the winner in the event of an unusual circumstance. Non-compliance or, if a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits, Releases and rules, as required, or if the Prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for A Foreign Affair to use winner's name and likeness for advertising and Giveaway purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Should there be a dispute regarding who may have submitted an online entry, that entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made. All decisions of the judges shall be binding and final.
- The A Foreign Affair Giveaway drawing will take place on or about July 15, 2004, by A Foreign Affair, whose decisions are final. No prize substitution is permitted, except by A Foreign Affair, who reserve the right to substitute any prize of equal or comparable value in the event of prize unavailability. The prize is non-transferable. The odds of being selected as the official Grand Prize winner depend on the number of entries received.
GRAND PRIZE A Foreign Affair SINGLE CITY " ROMANCE TRIP " GIVEAWAY INCLUDES:
3- or 4-star hotel accommodations for the length of selected tour.
Bus service to and from the hotel.
3 Large Socials/w hors d'oeuvres and champagne for all in attendance.
Your attendance at the " New Applicant" Interviews.
Fiancee Visa package ( $90.00 value, US citizens Only )
3 month Platinum Membership ( $125.00 value )
Buffet breakfast daily.
Interpreters available in the hotel to assist you 9am to 9pm if needed.
Interpreters available at socials if needed.
The A Foreign Affair "Romance Trip" Giveaway DOES NOT INCLUDE airfare from the winners city of residence to New York. Winner may choose to accept a partial prize award that would not include the airfare portion of the trip should the deemed A Foreign Affair Romance Trip Giveaway Winner reside outside the boundaries of the US. A Foreign Affair "Romance Trip" Giveaway does not include the purchase or procurement of any mandatory insurance or foreign country Entry Visa which may or may not be necessary for entrance or admittance to the selected Romance Trip City and/or country. Such insurance and/or Entry Visa may be obtainable by purchase from A Foreign Affair or affiliates at standard fees for such services listed on A Foreign Affair associates' web sites. The total cost of visa and/or insurance not to exceed $135.00.
6. WINNER DISCLOSURE
- To receive notification of winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by July 1st, 2004 to: A Foreign Affair " Romance Trip" Giveaway, Winner Disclosure, 7227 N. 16th St. Suite 240 , Phoenix, AZ 85020. Winner's name will be available for inspection at the offices of A Foreign Affair, 7227 N. 16th St. Suite 240 , Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA, during normal business hours.
- A Foreign Affair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by A Foreign Affair on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Giveaway. A Foreign Affair is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Persons found tampering with, or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, A Foreign Affair reserves the right to terminate user's eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, A Foreign Affair RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event any portion of this Giveaway is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes beyond the control of A Foreign Affair , which in the sole opinion of A Foreign Affair, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Giveaway, A Foreign Affair reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Internet portion of the Giveaway, but may continue with the free, alternate means rules.ems of entry portion. All prizes will then be awarded, in a random drawing from all entries received prior to such a suspension. A Foreign Affair is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, delete, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration, of entries.
- All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- This Giveaway is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning) and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the State of Arizona, in the U.S., exclusively, and subject to the laws of Arizona. Should there be a conflict between the laws of Arizona and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of Arizona. Solely